Wednesday 25 April 2012

We have landed!

Hi everyone, just to let you know we landed safely, and with no delays... I was personally very impressed with that after suffering a 5 - 6 hour delay when I travelled to West Malaysia!

I'd like to say a very big thank you to every one for following our blog and posting your comments, this was very encouraging to us as a team whilst we were out there in the midst of our adventure.
Thank you also for your prayerful support, this was very much appreciated by all of us.

We have had such a wonderful time with some challenges along the way but as one Sunday School Teacher said to me as she left the conference "see you next time".  We all fully intend on returning to Matlosane!

I'm sure we will all be sharing lots of our experiences as we see you soon.

God bless.

Clare

PS: We had a close experience with a couple of elephants when visiting Pilanesburg.

Ooh, can you see the zebra, it's by the green tree!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment